#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | There's a someone that i longing to seeI hope that... » | I am trying to apply what Bruce taught me yesterda... » | WISH I WERE DEAD EVERYONE WOULD BE HAPPY TO SEE ME... » | This is me.just woke up from my nap after reading ... » | in the state of depression..i mean SERIOUS state o... » | This is me and angeline..hmm..i really think she l... » | went to watch AVP.....they say its a sci fi hindus... » | whatever.......as if twenty years before is now...... » | hmm...you know what i like bout cheese buns?? the ... » | YER......stupid bruce watching AVP with his friend... »

Our society is sick...sick because we can see war everywhere....war which involves school children dying... This shouldn't be the way...Children shouldn't be involved in something as cruel as this.. My deepest condolences to the parents and friends of the Russian kids who died in the recent Russian terrorist attack. Where's the love?