#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | This song is dedicated for someone i like...(ehehe... » | Love isn't funny When it is burning inside When al... » | This is the child that i sponsored....i think she... » | This is a tired desmond.....he didn't even want ... » | Went dinner with Desmond...well...I feel like i am... » | jia kai got me some Africa Spa Rich Cocoa Body bal... » | Doing nothing... gotta call Han Chiang to get my s... » | ITs my birthday....no cake no candles no presents.... » | these undies that i bought kinda make me happy....... » | William Hung sucks wei....... He makes me sick... ... »

ARGHH!!! I LOST MY MP3 PLAYER!!! lucky thing Sin Lee found it....waiting for adrian to pick us up for movie....Hopefully is a better show then the yesterday's one....that one sucks wei..tsk tsk tsk...aih...got jap class tonite somemore..i am getting kinda tense by that application thing.Double Aih....