#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | William Hung sucks wei....... He makes me sick... ... » | wow....dad's getting a new car...and that car CERT... » | These are some pictures i got from Adrian.. kinda ... » | I WANT TO WATCH MOVIE......BUT THE PLAN NOW KINDA ... » | Yeah! whip me baby.. Yeah! ooh....feel damn high e... » | apparently all of us got sore throat ...i think jo... » | this are some interesting pictures that i took: a... » | I love this pic. Adrian looks cute here This is w... » | i am back..from langkawi, feel like a body without... » | »

these undies that i bought kinda make me happy.....Image Hosted by ImageArk.net They are so cute...
Image Hosted by ImageArk.netImage Hosted by ImageArk.net

i watched free movies today....Thanks to adrian..hehehe....Beautiful boxer is a nice show...but the twins effect kinda suck...but since its free.nvm...i enjoyed myself afterall..Thanks for the shows bruce...hehehhe...Image Hosted by ImageArk.net