#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Love isn't funny When it is burning inside When al... » | This is the child that i sponsored....i think she... » | This is a tired desmond.....he didn't even want ... » | Went dinner with Desmond...well...I feel like i am... » | jia kai got me some Africa Spa Rich Cocoa Body bal... » | Doing nothing... gotta call Han Chiang to get my s... » | ITs my birthday....no cake no candles no presents.... » | these undies that i bought kinda make me happy....... » | William Hung sucks wei....... He makes me sick... ... » | wow....dad's getting a new car...and that car CERT... »

This song is dedicated for someone i like...(ehehehhe you know who, don't you?)ImageArk.net

I'll be loving you forever
Deep inside my heart you'll leave me never
Even if you took my heart and tore it apart
I would love you still forever

You are the sun, you are my light
And you're the last thing on my mind
Before I go to sleep at night
You're always 'round when I'm in need
When trouble's on my mind
You put my soul at ease
There is no one in this world
Who can love me like you do
So many reasons that I
Want to spend forever with you

We've had our fun, and we've made mistakes
But who'd have guessed along that road
We'd learn to give and take
It's so much more than I could have dreamed
You make loving you
So easy for me

Coz this is a world
Where lovers often go astray
But if we love each other
We won't go, won't go that way
So put your doubts aside
Do what it takes to make it right
Coz I'll love you forever
No one can tear us apart

I just want you to know that
I can't eat, I can't sleepI can't breathe,
whenever i'm without you
When we walk, I stand tall
When I talk, I only talk about you

I'll be loving you forever
Deep inside my heart you'll leave me never
Even if you took my heart and tore it apart
I would love you still forever

aih....how come recently the show makes you go W-T-F all the time......damn dissapointing...wednesday King's going out with me to get a ring for his girlfriend...tommorow i am going out with today's bunch plus shang ying....aih..am i horny?? Yes i am horny...I feel horny...Call me horny....AHahahahhahaHHAHahahaa....

Anna Amanda bought me some really nice eau de parfum...i find it very good...I find the cocoa thing nice also... aih...i am so lucky to have so many nice frens that give me nice presents....
i got this cute baby picture to show he is damn cute..
ImageArk.net