#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | This is a tired desmond.....he didn't even want ... » | Went dinner with Desmond...well...I feel like i am... » | jia kai got me some Africa Spa Rich Cocoa Body bal... » | Doing nothing... gotta call Han Chiang to get my s... » | ITs my birthday....no cake no candles no presents.... » | these undies that i bought kinda make me happy....... » | William Hung sucks wei....... He makes me sick... ... » | wow....dad's getting a new car...and that car CERT... » | These are some pictures i got from Adrian.. kinda ... » | I WANT TO WATCH MOVIE......BUT THE PLAN NOW KINDA ... »

ImageArk.net Image
This is the child that i sponsored....i think she's quite cute...her name is Rouziguli Baiheruola...maybe i should just call her Rozy ,10 years old this year...hehehe...i feel excited already...i want to buy her nice stationeries ... stickers.... wow....i got so much to do...^^ Some people think that what i am doing is stupid...i tell you.. HELL NO!!

Watever.since she's now under me...i'll give her the best that i can..^^