#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | apparently Mira knows jonathan. And she is infatua... » | i still feel souless.....i feel like an empty shel... » | sigh..........i am souless today. Dunno...i dunno ... » | do you know how a shattered heart looks like? I ha... » | the pictures that i took with jon today is damn ug... » | hehhee.....jon said that his head is damn big.. so... » | Mesmerized.......enthralled.....fascinated......ca... » | I am still damn mesmerize by the picture of me and... » | i got jon's picture....damn i am so happy....micha... » | YAY!! Milk rules...sorry Amanda, but milk is just ... »

I threw a tantrum on Mike yesterday saying that i hate that gal so much......
wat the hell... i am such a bitch.
I wonder how he thinks.
i hope he just forget everything.
and we'll remain the same like usual.
That's so embarassing.
I hope he knows i like him.

I'm in the mood for love,
simply becuase you're near me,
funny but when you're near me,
i'm in the mood for love.

Damn i just hope he sees this and know how i feel...he just pretend to know nothing when i tell him.