#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | do you know how a shattered heart looks like? I ha... » | the pictures that i took with jon today is damn ug... » | hehhee.....jon said that his head is damn big.. so... » | Mesmerized.......enthralled.....fascinated......ca... » | I am still damn mesmerize by the picture of me and... » | i got jon's picture....damn i am so happy....micha... » | YAY!! Milk rules...sorry Amanda, but milk is just ... » | Samantha wants to confess to Joyi..wat do you thin... » | GIRLS, Did U no kissing is healthy Bananas are goo... » | i met a hentai taxi driver last nite when i return... »

sigh..........i am souless today. Dunno...i dunno why michael is so"sweet" to sms me like everynite to ask me not to eat him....hmm..weird, but still i find him cute. not cute in context of jonathan, cute in the way he act. Yer, Chin Wah just told me that jon staying with his gf liao......SIEN LAA.....wat the hell... I must be rational.....they're younger than me...shit, dun tell me i am damn desperate till my taste change already. I really am so lost....feel empty inside......maybe i should seek for myself first...