#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | YAY!! Milk rules...sorry Amanda, but milk is just ... » | Samantha wants to confess to Joyi..wat do you thin... » | GIRLS, Did U no kissing is healthy Bananas are goo... » | i met a hentai taxi driver last nite when i return... » | Muahahhahaha!!... Adrian say that i am the speaker... » | I got so much to do that is due on TUESDAY....who ... » | I am not asking for a lot, am i?? just get me this... » | LOUIS VUITTON bracelet with the lock and key charm... » | ah.........prom is coming....i am on drugs to keep... » | I am now in a crisis.......to take speech or not t... »

i got jon's picture....damn i am so happy....michael's so cute, shen ying want to ask sam out....sam's nightmare?? i dunno...maybe she'll be happy coz someone ask her out for prom already.....hehhe.i am like damn forcing michael to be my partner.
But still this picture of jon and me.......aa.....mesmerizing....hehehehe.. sorry to use your word jason.. but i am so dreamy for the rest of the day...
Image Hosted by ImageArk.net