#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Samantha wants to confess to Joyi..wat do you thin... » | GIRLS, Did U no kissing is healthy Bananas are goo... » | i met a hentai taxi driver last nite when i return... » | Muahahhahaha!!... Adrian say that i am the speaker... » | I got so much to do that is due on TUESDAY....who ... » | I am not asking for a lot, am i?? just get me this... » | LOUIS VUITTON bracelet with the lock and key charm... » | ah.........prom is coming....i am on drugs to keep... » | I am now in a crisis.......to take speech or not t... » | WHAT THE FUCK...NOW THEY COULDN"T SHOW MY PICTURE ... »

YAY!! Milk rules...sorry Amanda, but milk is just simply irresistable...MUAHAHHAHAHA!!!
I wonder how's samantha by now.
Shit my informative speech, i got jap test tommorow..which make me kinda tense..
I WANT JONATHAN"S PICTURE!!
hey look at this pic i took with King and Peggy.i like this picture...so cute..
Image Hosted by ImageArk.net

Hope i can do well in the speech...i so shit scared