#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Where are all the perfect men?

« Home | Thanks to my viral infection in my throat.Now I am... » | I. AM. HUNGRY.SO. HUNGRY. THAT. I. CAN. EAT. THE. ... » | Yeah Baby. » | In the mood for love. » | Early Christmas Dinner. » | I have 4 finals this week. » | Try not to miss me too much. » | F*ckness. » | an early little present for christmas » | Black Friday. Happy Day. »

Where are all the perfect men?

According to the korean series " My lovely Samsoon":

Good men are ugly.
Good looking men not good.
Good and Good looking men are married.
Good , good looking and not married men cannot erect.
Good, good looking, not married and rich men have no interest in us.
Good, good looking, not married, rich and have interest in us men, are all playboys.
Good, good looking, not married, rich , love us and loyal men, are all gay.


So basically there's no perfect guy in the world.

ラベル: , ,

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts