#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Its 20 degrees today.which make me kinda happy ...... » | Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; ... » | Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to... » | chin hwa said this picture look like some advertis... » | me in a spring mood  » | woohoo spring break is over...... and finally spri... » | I should let go.. or should I not?? I am someone w... » | hmm.....snowing outside...going to study for the t... » | This is an ad for my comm graphics class...not too... » | 需要一点勇气,来跟你说对不起 她一直在你心中,我还爱上你知道这样不行,偏偏继续下去 怎么会有结果,是... »

Its getting warmer...hmm...wanted to write a lot of stuff here yesterday....but now i kinda forget what i want to say already....wait..let me rearrange my mind first...hmm oh yeah...i wanted to say, sometimes when you're trying to be nice to be someone, its actually screwing people at the same time...OH YEAH!!! the most important thing is THE ROYAL WEDDING!! Prince Charles and Camilla got married....well.....used to despise them, (though i still do, but not that much anymore) but i still hope that they will have a happy ending, afterall, everyone has their own story, we, as audiences can never see the real story behind...who knows actually they are not the bad guys afterall...
Hmm...still couldn't recall back what i wanted to say...nvm...Wish everyone a good day ahead..