#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | This is the sapphire that i say i would wear to ya... » | Its getting warmer...hmm...wanted to write a lot o... » | Its 20 degrees today.which make me kinda happy ...... » | Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; ... » | Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to... » | chin hwa said this picture look like some advertis... » | me in a spring mood  » | woohoo spring break is over...... and finally spri... » | I should let go.. or should I not?? I am someone w... » | hmm.....snowing outside...going to study for the t... »

And this harry winston pear shape diamond ring will be my engagement ring...whoever gives me, I will marry him. Posted by Hello

If you find a man to give you that ring, I hope he has a brother who can come up to Maine and give me one just like it.

コメントを投稿