#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | A new title for my blog...some comments please..hm... » | Ahahaha.......apparently it's something wrong with... » | ZANNEN!!! all my pictures through imageark is all ... » | AhahahahaHHAHaha....I AM THE HEIRESS TO THE 1 ACRE... » | Mother they all went to look at the land near Tapa... » | Adrian said that his car got fucked. He wished he ... » | Well, i got my punishment for being such a big mou... » | Terribly sorry over what i said......T-T......Hope... » | i decided to name Carlos, CARLOS SANTINI.... HAHAHHA  » | the natural poser...>< ...that's what adrian said.... »

I GOT ACCEPTED!!!! AHAHAHHA!!! HAHAHAH!!! AHAHHA!!! NEW YORK !!! HERE I COME!!!!AHAHA!!MUAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! (just wish that i don't go crazy before i leave)