#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | this is a really cool ad, its whether you like it ... » | swee king bought his gf a platinum bracelet..i thi... » | this is my dream laptop...and i am going to buy it... » | i remember what i want to say already...... I know... » | hmm.....actually kinda forget what i want to write... » | This thing is so amazing....i mean i feel magical ... » | this is a mickey drawn by Marilyn Manson..kinda lo... » | this is cool...Winnie sent it to me....what do you... » | i always feel happy and heavenly when i have my Ti... » | Our society is sick...sick because we can see war ... »

I am plainly bored....so here i am, sitting in the computer lab in front of a pc, that can read my drive, listening to erroll garner's misty, trying to figure what to post on my blog meanwhile also trying hard to figure out my feelings for that guy now. I mean he looks tempting when he smiles to me....Awww... melts me...Ahh...even the thought of it is so nice...YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN RITE???
SOMEONE PLEASE SLAP ME AWAKE!! *SLap*

T-T I think i really like him wei...Its kinda sad that i should hide myself from the feelings... But i think gradually he'll be out of my mind .... maybe a year or so... probably i'll forget about him...

lately, you havent been around as much
lately, i have been missing you so much
lately, everythings been going wrong
lately, i feel all alone , sometimes even lost
lately, i need you more then ever
lately, you are not even here
lately, its been you and me
lately, i miss ' us '
lately, there are no laughs
lately, time just doesn't pass
lately, wait is all that i do
lately, i would die just to have a few peaceful minutes to talk with you
lately, i would love to see your face like i used to
lately, i am missing you so very much
lately, its because i dont have you with me to spend time ....
lately, its all so damn messed up
lately, i am annoyed and all freaked up
lately, i am confused about the matters within
the distance, so close but yet so far
lately..