#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | ZANNEN!!! all my pictures through imageark is all ... » | AhahahahaHHAHaha....I AM THE HEIRESS TO THE 1 ACRE... » | Mother they all went to look at the land near Tapa... » | Adrian said that his car got fucked. He wished he ... » | Well, i got my punishment for being such a big mou... » | Terribly sorry over what i said......T-T......Hope... » | i decided to name Carlos, CARLOS SANTINI.... HAHAHHA  » | the natural poser...>< ...that's what adrian said.... » | the funny ones  » | This is carlos and han ven...I am suprised by the ... »

Ahahaha.......apparently it's something wrong with the connection yesterday, and imageark actually still can work...OH GOD!! I hear "Hallelujah" singing, angels flying..Ahahhaa..Good for me, at least i no need to think of how to fix my thing again....never...Ahaha..well, at least for now.
Tommorow marketing test, Shitness. I am feeling kinda weird today, don't know why...plainly weird.