#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | I love this pic. Adrian looks cute here This is w... » | i am back..from langkawi, feel like a body without... » | » | i met tribers online last night..he sounded so muc... » | michael makes me horny...i dunno why....he really ... » | » | Read This and Think About It. » | PROM'S OVER.... » | PROM TONIGHT. Three pimples on my face. dunno how ... » | Globalization!! »

this are some interesting pictures that i took:

a sad michael seeing his loved one in the arms of another man.
Image Hosted by ImageArk.net

Winnie feeling helpless seeing jon's big tummy.
Image Hosted by ImageArk.net

Having a terrible sore throat..need someone to mesmerize my soul..*cough*cough*..anyone who thinks they can do it please feel free to mesmerize me..