#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | michael makes me horny...i dunno why....he really ... » | » | Read This and Think About It. » | PROM'S OVER.... » | PROM TONIGHT. Three pimples on my face. dunno how ... » | Globalization!! » | » | This rabbit looks so fluffy and cute....kawaii des... » | MOM ASKED ME NOT TO THINK THAT I CAN TAKE MONEY FR... » | This is an interesting pic ^^ yay!! Winnie's goi... »

i met tribers online last night..he sounded so much like my dad. Just that he dare to tell me straight. My dad always wants my mom to tell me so that his image is always good in my mind. Anyway, he read my blog and think that i am going to have sex or what...hmm..as if he knows what i am thinking.....OF COURSE I AM NOT!! Mike's not even mine!! T-T how can i??
Yesterday mike told charmony to set the whole thing properly so that he can sleep with me in langkawi. Image Hosted by ImageArk.netThat horny bastard. I am going to his room instead.Image Hosted by ImageArk.net