#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | » | i met tribers online last night..he sounded so muc... » | michael makes me horny...i dunno why....he really ... » | » | Read This and Think About It. » | PROM'S OVER.... » | PROM TONIGHT. Three pimples on my face. dunno how ... » | Globalization!! » | » | This rabbit looks so fluffy and cute....kawaii des... »

i am back..from langkawi, feel like a body without a soul.. Jon is rite...they made me complete....=) .. They are so damn funny when they are drunk. And me got to keep an eye on them...coz they like to go to the beach after getting drunk. I hope Jon will just organize another trip like the coming week... Everyone there shares some special bond to each other...either got spanked, or got the ass licked, or got the nipple twisted..WATEVER....funny relationship.
Winnie said that Jason's teeth turns her on....OoOhh....
In penang, I met jia kai and Mrs Khaw. Jia Kai looked depressed in some way.I feel that in his eyes. I went there a complete person, came back with something missing...I think i should go penang again to see Jia Kai...i really miss him.

Wonder how to post movie clips on my blog, anyone who knows that ...ei, teach me okie..

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts